Hijaz Academy offers classes for Grades Pre-School through 2nd Grade.Texas law says that to be eligible for kindergarten, a child must be 5 years old by September. 1. They must be toilet trained before starting school. New enrollees in the middle of the school year are subject to placement exams as well as probation during their first grading period.
- Completed Registration Forms
- Emergency Form
- Pick-Up Form
- Birth Certificate
- Up-to-date Immunization Record (Click here to view Minimum State Requirements for Immunization)
Health Form Signed by Doctor
Complete student health record from previous school (if any)
Social Security Card
Prior school records (Most recent report card)
2 Passport size pictures
|Initial Registration Fee||$100|
|Monthly 2nd Child Discount||$50|
|Monthly 3rd + Child Discount||$100|
|Pre-School & Pre-K Annual Book Fee/Technology||$150|
|KG, 1st and 2nd Grade Annual Book Fee/Technology||$175|
- The monthly tuition fee is due on the 5th of every month. It can be paid by check or cash, and a 3% fee will be added for any credit card transaction.
- There will be a $35.00 fee for any check returns.
- If tuition is not paid on time, there will be a $25 late fee, and $10 fee for each additional day.
- The first student enrolled will pay full tuition and each additional sibling will constitute a $50 discount for a maximum discount of $100.
- If 10 months’ tuition is paid in advance, student will receive free pizza every Friday for entire school year.
** All fees are non-refundable
- The fee is due by the 5th of every month. It can be paid by check or cash. If paid by credit card, a 3% fee will be assessed.
- $35.00 will be charged for any returned checks.
- Late tuition fee will be $25 and then each additional day is $10.
- Sibling discount will be $50.00. Please follow the tuition chart according to the student grade. Check at the office for additional information.
- **All fees are non-refundable.
- Registration is required for every new academic year.
- Hijaz Academy has limited seats so registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis.