|Monday –Thursday||8:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 12:45 PM|
* On Fridays students are requested to bring $3 for pizza
Pick-up & Drop-off Procedure
- Parent/guardian must sign-in and out at each visit to the school.
- It is mandatory for students arriving after 8:30 AM to have the parents come inside and sign in the student to the front office.
- Morning Assembly begins promptly at 8:15 AM – all children should be on time and present each day unless they have an excused absence.
- Students will only be allowed to leave with a parent or guardian previously designated on the Emergency Contact Form.
- After 3:20 pm late pickup fees will apply (not picked up from front office) .
In order to maintain an orderly environment conducive to the attainment of the educational mission and purpose of Hijaz Academy, all students shall be required to conform to a reasonable dress and grooming code. The provisions of the dress and grooming code shall be enforced equally with regard to all students to whom the provisions apply:
A student must come to school in the proper and clean uniform:
- Girls- red Shirt with Navy Blue or Khaki Pants/Skirt with navy. Lue Leggings and Plain white Hijab is required for Salah Purpose.
- Boys- Red Shirt with Navy Blue or Khaki Pants
- Friday and Field trips: Spirit Shirt with Blue Jeans.
- Fancy or open-toe shoes are not allowed.
* Uniform shirts with school logo must be purchased from the front office. All students must follow proper school uniform guidelines.
- Late arrivals add up – if a student is late more than 3 times in a given month a letter will be sent home and it will be considered as 1 absence.
- Students who miss more than 50% of a given class period will be counted absent for attendance purposes.
- Students checking out of school for the day during a given class period will be recorded as absent if the student leaves before 50% of the class period has elapsed.
Safety and security of students and employees are of utmost importance. To help ensure the safety of all children, the procedures listed below should be followed:
- All visitors must be registered in/out at the front office
- Visitors are to enter AND EXIT through the front door ONLY
- Students and staff are NOT to open the front door for visitors
- Front door remain locked during school hours.
Parent(s) will be informed accordingly